Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

So sad but true

Animal Crossing is destroyer of lives! You're parody of it was astounding!
10/10 5/5

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Woah!

Pretty damn good! An epic plot, great music and great sprite animation all went hand in hand. I seriously need to give this a good rating. Last time I saw this I didn't have a Newgrounds account. I came back and saw it just to give it a good review and rating.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I can never get tired of watching this

Honestly, I've watched this animation at least 10 times and I'm not annoyed or bored of it one bit. Truly this animation is inspiring, with all of its glory (both in the message of the story and the animation quality). This isn't meant in a "Badger. Badger" sort of inspiring way, but in a truly moving sort of way (if that makes any sense).

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

The Best Yet

This game incorporated everything I wanted to see in Thing-Thing Arena 3. Ever since playing Thing-Thing 1, I've been a fan of your amazing flash games and style. A regular visitor of your website, I've been awaiting this release for a good while now. And I was amazed by the great game that I got. Including style combos and new weapons while getting rid of several other assets included in the previous Thing-Thing Arenas (Zombie Survival, Super Survival, etc). I, personally, believe that these innovations were beneficial for the game and made it a much more amusing game. Thank you for submitting it to Newgrounds and keep up the good work.

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

A very fun game.. while it lasted

The game is fun until level 18 or so. At that point you already must have a good amount of clip space, a decent weapon, and good stats. Then your goal is the uber gun and the pac man gun. I finished the game at lvl 30 with 150 clip space, 1000 barrier, all weps, all stats and about 800 - 1,000 kills.
At level 18 the game is boring, all you wanna do is just get the pac man gun and the uber gun

Sift Heads 0 Sift Heads 0

Great overall

Couple of glitches, but its a great game. Brings back the essence of timing and careful precision.

Considering the Waters of Time Considering the Waters of Time

Sorta bluesy mood + great solo riff

= Considering the Waters of Time
Its great the mic really sounds at its best right here, since ive noticed ur mic is or was pretty crappy. So is mine lol. Keep up the good music and i'll try and post some flashes or music. Maybe I'll include your music.

Godzilla! Godzilla!

roar.

Yeah you should keep the roar for only the intro and end. A bit too many of them lol. But dude, about the song, it is THE BOMB. Its really good but im not really feeling the godzilla soundeffects coming up so often. And the mic sounds like its coming out of a can lol. But its cool, its audible lol

Cyclone Cyclone

GREAT!

This is not as pure of a gold that it could be. The mic is sorta choppy, but i know how you feel i also record, havnt posted anything yet, but it'll prolly sound as crappy as yours lol. Great nevertheless.