Considering the Waters of Time Considering the Waters of Time

Sorta bluesy mood + great solo riff

= Considering the Waters of Time
Its great the mic really sounds at its best right here, since ive noticed ur mic is or was pretty crappy. So is mine lol. Keep up the good music and i'll try and post some flashes or music. Maybe I'll include your music.

Godzilla! Godzilla!

roar.

Yeah you should keep the roar for only the intro and end. A bit too many of them lol. But dude, about the song, it is THE BOMB. Its really good but im not really feeling the godzilla soundeffects coming up so often. And the mic sounds like its coming out of a can lol. But its cool, its audible lol

Cyclone Cyclone

GREAT!

This is not as pure of a gold that it could be. The mic is sorta choppy, but i know how you feel i also record, havnt posted anything yet, but it'll prolly sound as crappy as yours lol. Great nevertheless.

Friction Burn Friction Burn

Damn good!

A bit choppy near the beggining but great all the rest. Sort of short though. Add something else with it and it'll be perfect.

Nightmares of Neon Wonderland Nightmares of Neon Wonderland

OOOH!

This sounds great! I totally love this!

Take Me Across Take Me Across

Dude this is great.

Love the begining with the bass and drums. I'm really into music, I play guitar, but am not really in creation of any music.

shadowmana responds:

Well ironically, I'm big into Bass. First thing I wanted to do with creation of music is get a nice slap solo.

I do hope you listened to the rest, because an Acoustic was added later.