Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

The Best Yet

This game incorporated everything I wanted to see in Thing-Thing Arena 3. Ever since playing Thing-Thing 1, I've been a fan of your amazing flash games and style. A regular visitor of your website, I've been awaiting this release for a good while now. And I was amazed by the great game that I got. Including style combos and new weapons while getting rid of several other assets included in the previous Thing-Thing Arenas (Zombie Survival, Super Survival, etc). I, personally, believe that these innovations were beneficial for the game and made it a much more amusing game. Thank you for submitting it to Newgrounds and keep up the good work.

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

A very fun game.. while it lasted

The game is fun until level 18 or so. At that point you already must have a good amount of clip space, a decent weapon, and good stats. Then your goal is the uber gun and the pac man gun. I finished the game at lvl 30 with 150 clip space, 1000 barrier, all weps, all stats and about 800 - 1,000 kills.
At level 18 the game is boring, all you wanna do is just get the pac man gun and the uber gun

Sift Heads 0 Sift Heads 0

Great overall

Couple of glitches, but its a great game. Brings back the essence of timing and careful precision.

Sprite Smash Sprite Smash

This game rocks, i love light and L characters

As i said, this game ranks top. My favorite characters from this game are Light and L. I'm a big anime fan so they're my obvious picks. I love how you made this game in general. Keep up the good work!