Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

So sad but true

Animal Crossing is destroyer of lives! You're parody of it was astounding!
10/10 5/5

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Woah!

Pretty damn good! An epic plot, great music and great sprite animation all went hand in hand. I seriously need to give this a good rating. Last time I saw this I didn't have a Newgrounds account. I came back and saw it just to give it a good review and rating.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I can never get tired of watching this

Honestly, I've watched this animation at least 10 times and I'm not annoyed or bored of it one bit. Truly this animation is inspiring, with all of its glory (both in the message of the story and the animation quality). This isn't meant in a "Badger. Badger" sort of inspiring way, but in a truly moving sort of way (if that makes any sense).

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Astounding

Recently I saw this animation, along with the other episodes of this series. These flashes are all so realistic (in both animation and concept) that one can easily lose track of the fact that it is animation found on a website! The quality of this animation is unable to put into words. It's an inesplicable (correct spelling?) sensation to watch animations like these.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Nothing to say other than marvelous

The title speaks for the rest of the review. 10/10 Animation, 10/10 Audio and Syncronization. To put it simply, it's great beyond anything I can think of.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Simply splendid!

Just great. The way you animate these is just amazing.
Being a novice at Flash and other animation applications, I really think that you could be a real someone out in the world of animation.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

This is just great!

This animation is just marvelous. I really loved it yet I don't feel like it should have more episodes than it already has.

10/10 5/5

Im going to lern to fly! Im going to lern to fly!

LOLOL

SUPER CHICKEN!!!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

LOL I LOVED IT

" My sister has cancer." >8-( "ZOMBIE CANCER!" OH YEAH! lol rly good work

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

zOMG this flash is .. . . .

eh i feel sorry for him. ... .-_- thats sorta sick